Saturday, January 05, 2008

Beginner Help for Digital Scrapbooking and Photoshop Elements

Are you frustrated with Photoshop Elements and lost on where to start?

I get questions all the time from scrapbookers on where to start....so feel free to keep those questions coming and I will update you on new tutorials very soon!

1. Take a class or at least buy a book written for scrapbookers
There are several classes at online sites such as Big Picture Scrapbooking (watch for Renee Pearson to offer classes), Scrapgirls, and Digital Scrapbook Place. I recommend the books by Renee and also Patty's book that I reviewed recently.

2. Learn the basics from tutorials posted on this blog

3. More info for beginners via EDS Tutorials

4. Ask questions - the best places to get immediate answers to your questions, which we all had when we were beginners - is to go to a message board and get help.

Try these communities:
1.
Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine forum
2. Scrapgirls forum
3. Digishoptalk forum
4. Photoshop Elements forum at abobe.com

Or feel free to send your questions to me and my creative team at thedigitalproject {at} gmail {dot} com