Monday, January 29, 2007

Are you a beginner with Digital Scrapbooking? Here is where you can start

I am happy to answer your questions! Email me at thedigitalproject@gmail.com

Here is a tutorial for making your first layout by Creative Team Member Julie Kelley


Another basic beginner tutorial by CTM Cammy Plummer


Download our free kit designed by Angela Spangler, CTM here


Other links found on the web:
Page layout and design for digital scrapbooking


A Beginner's Reference to Digital Scrapbooking


Free videos:
The Basics

Free Ebook:
Everything You Need to Know to Become a Great Digital Scrapbooker

More free videos from Design It Digital:
http://designitdigital.com/shoppe/

I hope this helps you on your journey to great creativity!!! Let me know if you have any questions at any time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this compilation. I have been searching for good beginner tutorials. And these are good :)..

Take care
Flora