Creative Team Member
2. Lay your photo over the desired box and group together (ctrl+g). Repeat for each photograph.
3. Choose a colour scheme. If necessary, you can adjust the colour of a background to match your scheme.
Select the background layer and go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Color Variations.
Adjust the settings until you create the desired color.
4. Add a strip of paper behind the photos and write your title on it.
5. Use the custom shape tool to add a paw print and group a patterned paper of your choice with the shape.
6. Draw a heart, fill in, and use ctrl+g to add a piece of paper to the layer.
7. Add a photo corner and layer with a tag. Add the date.
8. Write the journaling. Adjust the leading to fit the allotted space.
9. Use drop shadows to create depth.
Paper: Jen Wilson, Nostalgia No. 3 & On The Bright Side, Jen Wilson Designs; Michelle Coleman, Savoir Faire, Scrap Artist; Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle, Bears ‘n Blossoms, Sweet Shoppe Designs
Tag: Katie Pertiet, Blank Safety Tags, Designer Digitals
Actions: Traci Murphy, Drop Shadows, Traci Murphy Designs
Fonts: Dominican; Pea Jenny Script
FREEBIE FROM CAMMY PLUMMER!
Photo corner with transparent background
Please do not share this link. Please direct your friends to download the link from this site. Thank you for your co-operation!
If you download this freebie, please leave a comment!
Photoshop Elements PSE
Digital Scrapbooking - What is it all about anyway?
Free Videos - Making your first beginner digital scrapbooking layout
Digital Scrapbooking 101
Making the Most of a Quick Page by Tracy Watson: Hybrid Scrapbooking Tutorial