I've received a few notes about problems downloading the kit.
1. I labeled the parts of the kit WRONG!
- It looks like you download kit #1 but then when you open it, it's labeled #2.
- DON'T WORRY! You did get part #1 but I put the wrong label on it.
- Ignore the numbers. If you downloaded all 8 parts, you have the whole kit.
- Check what you downloaded and have inside those folders against this Content List. You will see you have all the parts.
2. The download is taking a long time or I can't connect.
- Since this is such a big kit and I don't have a server, it's through 4shared.com and takes a bit longer than you are used to
- Keep trying
- Come back at a less busy time and try again - such as evening or early morning
- Try a different browser if you are having trouble connecting- maybe IE or Mozilla/Firefox
Julie Ann Shahin, Founder