- Amy Teets "Little Star" kit available at http://www.acherryontop.com/ and http://www.oscraps.com/
- Miss HuniBuni "Cardstock Alphabet" available at http://www.thedigishoppe.com/
- Adobe PhotoShop Elements 4
- Heavyweight matte paperlaminating sheets (I used the press and seal kind, but you can also use the heat laminating if you have access to a laminating machine).
- magnets (self stick strips and round)
- empty nametag holder
To create the magnetic locker dry erase "board" I started with an 8.5x11 blank canvas. I used some funky/grungy papers and elements by Amy Teets, and added the name using Miss HuniBuni's cardstock alpha. Once I had the elements set up the way I wanted them, I printed it on a heavyweight matte paper.
Using the same kit and elements, I created a nametag. First measure the dimensions that will fit inside the nametag pouch, and open a new document with those measurements. Add the papers and elements that you'd like.
Before I printed the tag, I decided to create a few small magnets that she can use to hang pictures or notes with. I used the cardboard flower accent, and placed 6 of them on the page with the nametag (to save paper).
Cut out the flower accents, and attach to the round magnets
And there you have a wonderful set for any locker!!