by Cammy Plummer,
Creative Team Member
This layout was based on a collage by Norman Wyatt Jr.
Title: September in Review
Instructions for Photoshop Elements
- Create a new layer. Add the brush lines to create sections in your design. Make sure each line goes to the edge of the page. You may have to resize the layer to stretch to the borders.
- Open your first patterned paper file that you wish to use. With the magic wand tool, on the brush layer, select one of the empty boxes. Go to SELECT>MODIFY>EXPAND. Enter 5 into the box and click OK. Click inside the selected area and drag selection to the opened paper file. Switch to the move tool and drag the selection back to your layout and place in the appropriate space. Repeat with each space in your block design.
- Add journaling that summarizes what your and your family did in the last month.'
- Write a summary of local and national news events.
- For fun, write a brief list of expenses or costs.
Categories: adobe photoshop advanced brush - brushes Photoshop Elements PSE sketches