Monday, October 22, 2007

Show Your Spirit at Your Halloween Party with Creative Wine Labels!

How to Create Halloween Wine Labels

Digital Art Tutorial

by Susan Rodriguez, Creative Team Member


I was at the local Cost Plus when I stumbled upon these wines from Vampire Wine . The wine labels were so eye catching that I decided to make my own.

For this tutorial I purchased some Avery 8126 White Shipping labels.
  • Create a new image size 8.5 x 11 at a resolution of 300.
  • These sheets come with 2 labels on each sheet; label sizes are 8.5 x 5.25.
  • Play around with different digital elements and create your own wine labels.
  • Here are a few I created with some examples.





Here is my completed project.




Mention this ad and get free May Arts Ribbon with your first order at The Shaker Box!

No comments: