by Altering a Business Card
Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial
by Susan Rodriguez, Creative Team Member
Have you ever had your other half call you and tell you in a panic, "Honey we have just been invited out to dinner with my boss"? Or better yet, it’s your best friend’s birthday and you completely forgot? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a quick tag handy to stick on a present?
In this tutorial we will be creating tags using printable business cards to stick on those last-minute gifts. I used Avery 8869 business cards for this project.
- Create an image the size of your business card. Here is my image
- I used Microsoft Word to create my business card tag.
- Make sure you follow the instructions on your package when printing them out.
- Once complete your word document should look something like this.
- Print them out, tear them out and whalla you have your ready made tags.
- You can also add some diamond glaze or glossy accents to poop out your letters even more.
- ere is my completed projected with a little something I gave myself.
Isn't Susan's tutorial great? Please let her know you agree by leaving a comment! Thanks!