Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday's Tutorial

Spring Is In the Air!
Spring Embellishment Tutorial
by Maggie Lamarre, Creative Team Member

Creating a unique element is just a Bernina away. I had no idea sewing machines was so advanced. I scanned a doodle my daughter made into my mom sewing machine and have this wonderful embroidery.

Let's begin
To create this embelishment I obtain the embroidery as stated above, added fabri tac and rhinestones to create these unique elements.

After creating the element there are two ways you can upload by scanning which I will suggest putting a black cloth around it or taking a picture of it in natural lighting.



Other ideas is to change the color of the flower by changing the hue and saturation.

Supply used

Sponsor: Rikki scraps Transportation kit elements tag, square jewel
Flourish breeze kit at theshakerbox.com

Have fun,create your ART!
Maggie

If you are inspired to create your own spring embellishments, please let us know!



Support This Site





No comments: