Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Simple Technique That Makes a Meaningful Difference

Creating an overlay transparency

Hybrid Scrapbooking

Tutorial by Susan Rodriguez, Creative Team Member

Please read on to find out about a charity close to Susan's heart

Create a new image and size it 8.5 x 11 dpi 300.

In my image I placed a copy of my picture that I want the overly transparency around. The image will be used as a place holder only.



Create a new layer and start playing around with your brushes to create your transparency. Just make sure for each new brush you create a new layer.


Here is my completed layout. I am fundraising for the leukemia and lymphoma society. This final layout represents my goal of joining the fight to fight cancer.

I'm running to save lives - find out more!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntgla/WebCaptainBucket


If you are inspired by today's tutorial, please visit Susan's fundraising blog in the link just above this layout! Thank you!








No comments: