Maggie Lamarre, Creative Team Member
Focus: Formatting Journaling
Papers, lace, brads the Isabella kit @Dragonflaire.com
Word pebbles and flower the Organic kit @ Oscraps.com
There are several ways you can have fun with your journaling.
- It doesn't have to be a box, it can be inverted, side ways etc..
- You can create a path in PS for the text to follow, or you can create a bezier curve or shape to for your journaling such as a heart shape.
- If you are using word another way is to use a clip art of your choice and follow the curve of the clip art with your text.
On this lo I wanted the focus to remain on the pic and the journaling to be more as an element, my focus was for it to look more like a graph.
- Open your graphic software
- open a layer and select the text
- create a text box for the size you want
- select flush to the right
- start typing your text
- once done, move the text around until you are please with the effect
- Add a slight shadow of 2 and blur 50%
Or you can create a bezier shape and fill the shape with you text once done delete the bezier shape and the text will remain as the shape.
Have fun, create your ART
Text on a Path (Shaped Text) Tutorial by Traci Turchin
Journaling Tutorial by Tracy Miller