Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Check out Renee's class

All you scrapbookers out there just wishing someone would take you by the hand and show you beginner tips, tricks, and tutorials for digital scrapbooking - you must check out Renee's Doing It Digi class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I took the class the first time around, and even though I already knew some things, I still learned a great deal.
From an email I received:

Renee Pearson author of Digital Designs for Scrapbooking and all around digital diva is back with her groundbreaking introduction to digital scrapbooking. This class is the building block for Renee's other classes offered at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Get in on this one and there's "virtually" no telling where you'll go!
http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/classesrenee2.html

You will thank me, trust me!

No comments: