Friday, December 07, 2007

Hybrid Ornament Carnival


Mention this ad and get free May Arts Ribbon with your first order at The Shaker Box!

Ornament Carnival
Check It Out!

Glass Bulb Ornaments by chic mama
They are super fun to make and would be very easy to do with Digital products.
  • You just print out the papers, cut into strips and roll them up. (I also added a little K&Co repositionable liquid adhesive to the strips before I rolled them up.
  • Once all the paper strips were inside the ornament I added glitter, beads and sequins.
  • The adhesive made everything stick to the paper.)
Christmas Card & Ornament by nmartin1
This is my first hybrid project! I used Andrea Burns' Cube Card template and her Winter's Grace Kit

Ribbon Spool Ornaments by Brynn Marie
Supplies:
Christmas Cheer and Paper Flakes by Bren Boone
Traci Murphy Drop Shadows
Paper Mod Podge
Glitter Mod Podge
Ribbon
Empty Ribbon Spools

Holiday Banner Ornament by ScrappinJana
This is an ornament I made for a swap I participated in using primarily Foofala papers. TFL!

Winter Wonderland Ornament by LindsD620
Created using a wooden thingy from a bag of sewing "stuff" from a flea market, lace, buttons, ribbon, and a silver tree cupcake topper. You can read more about it on my blog @ http://www.lindsd620.blogspot.com. TFL! :)

Pocket Kitty Christmas Ornament by josafeen
i'm in the mood to make some ornaments! This one is fun because you can tuck little treats into the envelope folded piece. tfl girls!
prima and IOD products wiht some stickles and perfect pearls