by Maggie Lamarre, Creative Team Member
I drew my inspiration from Sally Keller's gift to her friend seen here.
I was pruning the flowers for Spring when I notice a bunch of Frilitary butterflies in the Garden and I was able to capture these moments..
- Set of cards from Michael 4.5" x 5"
- Cellophane bag
- Spray Adhesive
- Zig pen
- I resize the pictures to 3.39x4.5,
- I created the word art and place each phrase on a layer so I can manipulate them, using the previous posting on the blog on creating word art.
- Then I formatted the word art to fit on my picture.
Since I wanted to create 25 cards instead of printing at home, I have some tips for you.
- I open a document 11x17 and
- drag all the pics the fit 9 to the page and
- printed at Office Depot for $1.39 a sheet- prices may vary.
Mention this ad and get free May Arts Ribbon with your first order at The Shaker Box!
- I trim the pics leaving 1/8 of an edge
- I spray then adhere to the card,
- I use a silver zig pen and trace the edges of the pic to give it a slight frame.
I insert 4 cards to a bag and embellish with ribbon
Have fun, create your art!