by Maggie Lamarre, Creative Team Member
I created this notepad for my mom she is forever saying she can’t find a pad when she needs to jot info down. The transparency will be use like a dry erase board.
Fleur de Lis from the shakerbox.com kit club
Ribbons Offray and bowtique
Glitter alpha meandmybigideas
Stickers I created
Stazon stamp pad
Mention this ad and get free May Arts Ribbon with your first order at The Shaker Box!
- Cut the transparency 7"x 9"
- Cut cardstock and chipboard 9"x 11"
- Cut paper 9"x 9"
- Cut another piece of cardstock 9"x 2"
- Adhere the cardstock to the chipboard, then the transparency to the paper, edge with Stazon Ink and let dry.
- Add the cardstock 9"x 2" to the bottom, then cut 2 pieces of ribbon 24 inches and wrap around the notepad to cover the seams.
- Print Notes from a thick font adhere the sticker cut and leave 1/8 of an inch around and ink with stazon.
- I use a dry erase board from the $ store and take the pen and cut a strip of 2 inches by 15 and roll it around the pen, use liquid glue to seal the edges.
- Then I added Velcro to the pen and the notepad.
Have fun, Create your ART