Friday, October 26, 2007

Try a Non-Halloween Kit for This Year's Photos

Sponsor Feature Halloween Layout

by Julie Kelley, Creative Team Member

You don't need to use a Halloween themed kit to create beautiful Halloween layouts and projects. The majority of specifically Halloween themed kits involve bright black, orange, and often purple. I was looking to find something a little bit different.

When I saw the "Geometric Funk" kit by our sponsor Verna Grant, I just knew that it would be perfect for this year's Halloween costume pictures.

  • I used Verna's kit, and
  • several different Atomic cupcake actions (for inking and tearing).
  • I hope you are inspired to go beyond the "theme" and use something a little bit different.



Supplies List:
computer program: Adobe PhotoShop Elements 4
digital papers: "Geometric Funk" by Verna Grant
actions: Atomic Cupcake



Mention this ad and get free May Arts Ribbon with your first order at The Shaker Box!


If you enjoyed this week's set of tutorials, you'll love our newsletter too. Sign up at right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this layout! The photo is wonderful too. I like this so much better than the typical Halloween colors, awesome!