by Amy Duquette, Creative Team Member
- First thing I did was create 12 mini quickpages, 2 cover pages and 10 inside pages.
- I sized the pages down to 5×5 and a couple down to 4.5×4.5 and printed them out on my white cardstock and then cut them down to size.
- Now if you would rather not create your own mini quick pages you can find a wide variety of them already created for you online at most stores.
- I will be using 3 paper bags for this project. I folded each paper bag in half making sure there is a good crease on the fold.
- You may want to stagger your pages so one half isn’t thicker than the other. People have their own personal preference when it comes to how you put your paper bag together so you don't have to do it exactly the way I did.
- The next step is to punch holes in your paper bags.
- Once you have finished that its time to glue on all your pages.
- After my pages were glued on I inked all the edges of the paper bag with dark brown ink. Again its your own choice if you ink the paper bag before or after you glue the album pages in...I happen to like the "after" look better.
- Next I added extra embellishments to the pages to make them pop with that 3 dimensional look.
- Then I lined up all the pages again, put the binder ring on and tied some ribbon around the ring.
Thats pretty much all there is to it!
He'll Break Your Heart Quick pages created by me for Traci Reed available at ScrapbookGraphics.com
flower - Prima
button - Junkitz
ribbon - Queen & Co., misc
If you are inspired by our tutorials, please leave feedback! Thanks!!!