Former Creative Team Member
This is a re-post. The original posting was October 2006.Click on image to enlarge
Instructions for Photoshop Elements
- Create a new document to fit your frame.
- Select a background and add to document.
- Use shapes to arrange ovals and rounded rectangles.
- Lay photos over top and group with shapes (Ctrl + G).
- Add elements and words that will fit the theme.
- Convert photos to black and white for a unified look.
- If your frame is larger than 12 inches long, create the document at 200 dpi to keep your program running quickly. You will still get a crisp, clear print.
Pattern paper: Michelle Colemen, Savoir Faire (red and black);
Michelle Underwood, Live Out Loud (newspaper print)
Heart and flower shapes: Karen Hunt, Funky Doodle Hearts
Star shape: Cammy Plummer
Buttons: Robin Carlton, Fudge Dream Supreme