Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Challenge: Scraplift a Paper Layout





Layout by Charlene Teo posted with Permission



Scraplift of Charlene Teo
by Maggie Lamarre, Creative Team Member

This layout caught my eye with the flower and the circle with the bling around the face. I remember taking a shot with flowers of my daughter. Once I saw this it was the perfect layout for me to Scraplift.

Charlene's supplies are: Cardstock: Bazzill; PP: 7gysises, WRMK; Stamps: POD; Alphas and Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, American Crafts, EK Success; Bling: Heidi Swapp; Stickers: 7gysises; Metal embellishment: Making Memories

My Layout (below)
Supplies are: Bling from Such a girl kit @ Dragonflaire.com; Scroll corners from Iressitible kit @ Oscraps.com; Papers, scallop edge from LuvtoEternity kit @Dragonflaire.com


Scraplift by Maggie Lamarre
Scraplift of Charlene Teo by Maggie Lamarre

Scraplifting is such a great resource when you need inspiration. There are several ways to make a scraplift your own. You can select just the compostion and add your own style, just like I did.

Never forget to give the original artist credit for the scraplift.

Have fun, create your ART








No comments: